2/02/2011

Vintage finds part 2

As promised, here is round two of my recent vintage finds.
1970s boho dress
 1980s jersey suit (I like the shape of this one. It's a bit 80s copying 40s style like.
 1970s dress, complete with bow tie and belt (I think this one has never been worn. It still has the original price tag on it and a tag telling you to remove the belt before washing. I am very chuffed with this find.
I haven't done much sewing this week so far apart from finishing off a few bits and bobs from last week. 2 more shirt dresses, which I won't bore you with just yet. I think I have shown enough of the dame for now. Doesn't stop me from making them though. I have also started on my Spring challenge sewing. So far I have made a top, a blouse and shorts. I would like to show it all together, once the mini collection is all finished. I'll see if I can keep it a secret for a little longer.
I have also bought some navy and some black lace yesterday which I am planing to turn into full circle skirt dresses. The navy one as part of the Spring challenge and the black one because I couldn't leave the lace behind in the shop, when getting the navy.
How are you all getting on with your recent sewing projects? If you are taking part in the Spring challenge, how are you getting on? Any finished projects yet? I am intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment