2/10/2011

Me made March

 Zoe from So, Zo has announced another Me Made/ Self stitched challenge for March and since a few of you readers were interested in more outfit posts, I decided to join. So here we go:
I, Bea sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear a piece of clothing made by me paired with only vintage or thrifted pieces and accessories each day for the duration of March 2011'

I am looking forward to it. I certainly have enough dresses and separates now to not get too bored with them or bore you with showing them off and repeating myself too much. This means I better get my Spring palette collection finished!!

I have also finally found a great price for my belated 100 follower giveaway. But that will have to wait for another post.
Who else is going to take part in MMM?

No comments:

Post a Comment