12/14/2010

Christmas tablecloth and napkins

I have turned the Christmas fabric I bought last weekend into some cute Christmas dinner table goodies that I will take home with me and give to my mum as an additional Christmas gift. I had plenty of red fabric left so I also made some for my in laws and send them off. This year, although celebrating Christmas is two countries, we will be using the same table linens. I turned the green fabric into a tablecloth. The napkins and tablecloth are probably the quickest and easiest Christmas gift anyone can whip up. All you need to do is cut the fabric into the right size you need and hem the rectangles/squares. I did a narrow hem around all pieces. On the table cloth I only hemmed the cutting edges, the selvages didn't need hemming as they are neat and straight anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment