11/09/2010

Midnight blue silk dress

I had an order to make a dress for a customer last/this week. She had this amazing midnight blue silk she wanted me to use and I was happy to transform it into a dress to wear to a party. The brief was a halter dress with a V neckline and a full circle skirt. And this is what I came up with. Unfortunately by the time I got to take pictures it was already dark and I had to take them with the flash on. The colour of the material is much nicer than it shoes in the pictures. I sent it off the same night because it was wanted for this Friday. I hope I get a picture of her wearing it.
Anyway onto the pictures:


 I know these 2 pictures are a bit dark but they show the colour. Looooove it so much and want a dress like this too now.





2 comments:

  1. Great work! The colour is amazing. I look forward to see this on your costumer. I'm sure she was well happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful - I love the deep inky colour - she'll scoop up compliments in that wonderful dress!

    ReplyDelete