11/02/2010

Back with a new dress

I had some friends from Germany staying with me for a long weekend so I didn't get any sewing done to show on the blog. We had a great time together and I am missing them already.
Before my friends got here I finished another dress or better sack! I just didn't get a chance to blog it.
It's one of the vintage patterns I bought not so long ago and super easy to put together BUT it's completely shapeless. I mean you already get an idea from the envelope pictures but it's worse in real life. Just not flattering on my body shape at all.
See for yourself.


not too bad with the belt 
 without the belt
Big no no without it though. 
 I'll wear this around the house I think when I do my cooking and cleaning or sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Even if you do not like the shape, I think it looks lovely with the belt, beautifully made and such a nice fabric on you. You will look very chic nipping around doing your housework :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought, it's very comfortable and therefore a great way to avoid track suits or jeans while doing house work and/or hanging out watching a DVD or something. Gotta keep it stylish ;-)

    ReplyDelete