6/08/2010

Vintage Fair Photo shoot

A few posts ago I mentioned that a few of my dresses were taken for a photo shoot to advertise one of the fairs Julie and I will be attending this month. They also borrowed some of her bags and headpieces. I received the pictures today and I think they turned out cute, especially since it wasn't a professional shoot.
The event is for charity and will hopefully be well attended. I haven't posted about this fair yet because I didn't have a lot of information yet. It's on the 26th of June at Cressing Temple Barns in Braintree, Essex in case any of you beautiful readers is local and interested. Unfortunately they don't have a website I can link you to but if you would like any more detail, let me know.

On to the pictures:

1 comment:

  1. Each dress is adorable on its own, but they look even more amazing as a group, where the colors can play off each other. I hope the event goes well!

    ReplyDelete