5/07/2010

Bea in the paper

Last week the local paper started a column about some of the businesses here in Colchester and it featured the bridal shop I work at. Since the photographer didn't bring a model to wear one of our dresses I got to do the lovely task. I was quiet happy to do it because I got to wear one of the most beautiful vintage inspired dresses by Beverly Lister. It's funny since I got married last Summer (our first anniversary is approaching) I got to wear a two other wedding dresses. Once for a customer who couldn't try our sample and now I got to do it again. Fortunately I had my hair done in victory rolls on that day as well. As if I knew. Anyway, if you are planning on getting married and want to go for a vintage style, check out the dresses by Beverly Lister.

No comments:

Post a Comment