3/30/2010

Vintage Vogue Fair in Brentwood

I have to apologize again for promising more regular posts and projects and the.....nothing.
I have been very busy preparing for the vintage fashion fair Julie and I attended last Sunday. It was a very successful day for us. Our stall did very well and we have decided to do the next one in June again. So stay tuned for lots of new clothing, bags and fascinators. I will be posting pictures from the fair asap. I have also finished one of the 3 bridesmaids dresses that I am making for a customer in Tennessee. I am currently working on the second one. Picture will follow. I am not posting any pictures today because I am currently without camera. My husband went on a two week holiday to California with some work mates. I am so jealous. They went skydiving (brave guys) so I didn't get to go. Anyway. I will catch up with lots of pictures soon.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment