12/30/2009

New little vintage number including accessories











I just finished this little dress today. Dave had to take on a duty last minute leaving me behind eager to get back into my work room. This is the result of my work. A beautiful dress made out of crepe de chine. I loved the print and all the colours so much. I ordered a whole bunch of printed crepe de chine so keep checking back for more colourful garments in the near future.
Anyway back to this one here. The bodice is fully lined in a matching pink cotton. I left the skirt unlined as the fabric is heavy enough and falls beautifully on it's own. It zips up in the back.

I made a matching belt which is held together by a popper. I added a vintage button. The same button went on a little brooch to do up the matching scarf. I decided to keep everything in the same fabric.The pattern is very busy, therefore I didn't want to add another colour or material to it.

It will be available in our webshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment